We offer organisations both large and small training and staff development sessions in a variety of different courses within the Health & Social Care sector.
These include but are not limited to:
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children & Young People
- Mental Health Awareness
- Care Certificate
- Basic Life Support
- Person Centred Care Planning
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Equality & Diversity
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Moving & Handling Principles
- Moving & Handling People
- Dignity in Care
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Autism Awareness
- Diabetes Awareness
- Prader Willi Syndrome Awareness
Our training is dynamic and uses the latest technological advances as well as being practical and hands-on where necessary. We are able to offer the design and development of be-spoke training packages reflecting our customer's specific needs - if you require training other than what is listed above, please contact our training team for a discussion.
Costs for training services will vary depending upon the type and duration of the training required. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs email@example.com.